Date: Jan 29, 2013
Location: Gurgaon, HARYANA, IN
Create and develop standardized Client facing Business Travel MI publications across JAPA.
- Track and manage various revenue initiatives like CM Fee, Revenue reengineering, MI Billing etc
- Diagnose broken processes and drive efficiency through design change.
- Drive efficacies through intelligent automation of manual redundancies and laborious tasks.
- Support Client retention of @risk clients by providing incisive and in-depth analysis of the Client travel program.
- Support post travel data quality by managing client hierarchy & profile updates (incl. reason codes & UDID’s) and assist with quality checking and reporting
- Co-ordinate the resolution of day to day Operations escalations and complaints as well as assisting in tracking SDN Action Plans
- Follow up and resolve client billing and accounts receivable issues
- Support CMs in delivering on customer requirements, i.e. SLA and scorecard reporting, adhoc & manual MI reporting
- Support new client on boarding by Co-coordinating set up and report production for MI products, incl. PET , Axis Work & Trackpoint
- Responsible for ensuring preferred supplier programs are distributed, loaded & quoting correctly. Following up any issues with suppliers.
- Production and preparation of Business Review presentations incl, data mining, analysis, travel industry insights
- Coordinate ‘push & pull’ of data and information across all markets in JAPA for Global customers
American Express is an equal opportunity employer.
Graduation Or Equivalent Qualification Required
Good communication skills both written and oral
- Analytical mind & attention to detail.
- High result orientation.
- Ability to take independent decision & meet stringent deadlines.
Primary Location: India-Haryana-Gurgaon
Job Segments: Business Analyst, Credit, Accounts Receivable, Travel, Travel Industry, Finance
ess Recruiting Business Analyst -Client Service Group