Avaya Systems Management and Monitoring Recruiting Software Engineer
Enthusiastic, eager to learn and apply the latest web technological innovations in delivering state-of-the art network management and software service solutions. Look no further, talk to us. Interested to take on the latest software development challenges in the areas of VoIP, Convergence, Mobility, Applications and Security, come join us in developing solutions for Avaya Systems Management and Monitoring Products.
University degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering
Proficient in web presentation technologies, especially AJAX (Dojo, DWR), XHTML, XML, XSL, XSLT,CSS, and cross-browser compatibility
Hands on experience in using YUI/Dojo/ExtJS for web based application development.
Background in usability design, interface design, and IA is a plus
Working Knowledge of product development life cycle from initial concept, design, development to deployment
Knowledge of Networking fundamentals is mandatory.
Exposure to data networking protocols like VLANs, OSPF and VoIP concepts is a plus.
- Object-oriented methodologies and design patterns
- Exposure to Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
- Strong work ethic with a high-level of professionalism and integrity
- Energetic, Enthusiastic and highly self driven with a “Can Do” attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Job Function RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
Job Level Individual Contributor