Baker Hughes Job Openings For Technical Support Engineer
Company Name: Baker Hughes
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
Experience: Freshers / Experienced
Job Role: Technical Support Engineer
- Baker Hughes Incorporated (BHI) offers the opportunity as an experienced Technical Support Engineer to join the team in Mumbai.
- Completes training on operational features and application of division’s products
- Completes in-depth training programs to obtain product, well site and drilling knowledge
- Begins to provide technical selling and product application recommendations on division’s products
- Measures product performance and recommends design modifications to existing products
- Analyzes and reports product field test results
- Monitors product tests and makes recommendations on operating parameters to rig personnel
- Bench marks product performance
- Handles special projects, as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. Prior oilfield experience or completion of divisional internship program preferred.
- General knowledge of basic engineering and business principles
- Knowledge of metallurgy, materials and petroleum engineering concepts