Baker hughes re
Full Time Regular (local)
ABOUT THIS JOB
Baker Hughes Incorporated (BHI) offers the opportunity as an experienced Technical Support Engineer to join the team in Mumbai.
- Completes training on operational features and application of division’s products
- Completes in-depth training programs to obtain product, well site and drilling knowledge
- Begins to provide technical selling and product application recommendations on division’s products
- Measures product performance and recommends design modifications to existing products
- Analyzes and reports product field test results
- Monitors product tests and makes recommendations on operating parameters to rig personnel
- Bench marks product performance
- Handles special projects, as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. Prior oilfield experience or completion of divisional internship program preferred.
- General knowledge of basic engineering and business principles
- Knowledge of metallurgy, materials and petroleum engineering concepts
At Baker Hughes we make a commitment to the success of each individual team member. We offer benefits to chart your career path such as training, specialty assignments, cross-functional team projects, and much more. Additionally, Baker Hughes offers you the flexibility — and opportunities — you need to achieve your career goals.
For this position, we are ideally seeking candidates who have permanent work authorization in Mumbai, India. If you do not have current eligibility to work in Mumbai, India, then please visit our website www.bakerhughes.com/careers and explore one of the many other opportunities that we have to offer in other locations that you may be eligible for.
cruiting freshers/experienced technical support engineer