- EFI Recruiting Quality analyst engineer
- Job Description
- Designation: QA Engineer
EFI provides a work environment that offers world-class software product development challenges in the fast paced industry of high-speed digital color printing. In addition, we offer employees competitive compensation and rewards, and an environment that thrives on open communication, leadership and unparalleled teamwork.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- The Job involves talented engineers to contribute towards building automation and maintaining automation tools, scripts and frameworks.
- He/ She will be responsible to derive automation scripts/tools for the identified Client/Server applications. He/she will also be responsible to make the current software automation friendly, if not already.
- The candidate will be responsible for documenting and tracking the progress against the assigned tasks.
- The Candidate should be able to adapt to an agile development methodology
Education and Experience Requirements
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Manual Testing
- With a desire for self learning, the candidate should possess strong cross-functional communication, interpersonal and team skills. He/She should have the ability to resolve conflicts and make sound decisions. Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills. The candidate should be able to review current process and recommend process improvements. An ideal candidate must be detail focused and able to work with minimal supervision. You must be a team player willing to rotate and be able to work in multiple products with various levels of complexity.
- Job Location
- Bangalore, , India
- Position Type
- Click here to apply