EMC Job Openings For Tech Support Engineers (Freshers / Experienced)-Tech Support Engineer
Company Name: EMC
Qualification: Any Graduate / Post Graduate
Experience: Freshers / Experienced
Job Role: Tech Support Engineer
- Regularly provides technical support expertise in a complex information infrastructure environment with the need to integrate EMC products and systems with other EMC and non-EMC computer systems being operated by customers.
- Ability to convey sophisticated ongoing technical system support is critical to, and an essential component of, both EMC’s business operations and the business operations of EMC customers.
- Applies technical support expertise to resolve customer issues.
- Customer requests may be received by Support Centers through automated dial-homes, voice initiated technical calls from Customers, Partners, remote maintenance calls, internal and field EMC employees, Chat and Web support calls.
- Works closely with peers and internal SMEs to increase knowledge and resolve customer issues.
- Identifies and provides resolutions to technical problems.
- Uses trouble-shooting tools, content and analytical practices to help determine best way to resolve identified and unidentified problems.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
- Problem solving skills.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Exhibits confident behavior.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of job associated database/software/documentation.
- Customer focused.