EMC Opening For Associate Implementation Delivery Engineer
Company Name: EMC Data Storage Systems (India) Private Limited.
Experience: 0-2 Years
Job Role: Associate Implementation Delivery Engineer
Role Requirements / Recommendations:
- 0-2 years field support in a comparable IT environment. EMC Proven Professional Certification is desired. Knowledge of Storage Systems is desired. Knowledge of Operating Systems is desired.
- Driver’s license and reliable transportation required. Must be willing to carry a communication device. Travel time and hours outside of traditional 9-5 work arrangement may be required. May occasionally be requested to assist in moving equipment.
- The role may have one of the additional sets of “specialty” responsibilities as required by the hiring manager:
- General understanding of Oracle Database (multiple versions) and RAC.
- Possesses general knowledge of products, tools, services, messages and content associated with Oracle solutions.
- General understanding of replication technologies.
- Oracle DB Admin certification desired
- One to two years experience with Microsoft Exchange 20xx technology.
- General knowledge/experience of Microsoft Windows and Exchange consolidations & migrations.
- General understanding of replication technologies desired.
- MCSE, MCSA, MCP, MCTS certification desired
- Fundamental understanding of SAP applications, SAP NetWeaver, BASIS administration, and SAP infrastructure.
- Possesses general knowledge of products, tools, services, messages and content associated with SAP solutions.
SQL & Sharepoint
- General understanding of SQL Server + SharePoint technologies.
- General knowledge/experience of Microsoft Windows and SQL Server + SharePoint consolidations & migrations.
- General understanding of replication technologies required.