Ericsson Hiring graduates for Software Developer Post -March 2013
Job Role: Software Developer
Education Qualification: BE, B.Tech, MCA, ME, M.Tech
Required Experience: Freshers / Experienced
Job Location: Chennai
Official Website: www.ericsson.com
Ericsson Job Openings For Software Developer – BE, B.Tech, MCA, ME, M.Tech – March 2013
- Experience in Unix shell, Perl and Expect scripting.
- Expertise in SNMP.
- Programming experience in C and core Java.
- Working knowledge of UNIX systems and understanding sockets
- Good knowledge of SW tools such as Eclipse and Clearcase.
- Create, maintain and test procedures for Upgrade, migration and Installation of the product/software.
- Work closely with Sub System Architect and the design team to create ground rules to ensure the upgrade-ability and migration to new release.
- Participate actively in code reviews and formal inspections.
- Assist in perpetration and coordination of Function, Non Function testing and Error resolution.
- Maintain process compliance. Propagate processes and ways of working (WoW) awareness in the team contributing towards processes and technical innovation.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY