For Software Engineer – Freshers/Experienced – Cisco Recruitment-January 2013
Job Role: Software Engineer
Qualification: BS EE/CS
Experience: 0-3 Years
Cisco Recruitment For Freshers and Experienced as Software Engineer – January 2013
Selected candidate will be part of a team of engineers involved in development of software for multi-protocol datacenter switch.
- Design and develop switch software starting from requirement gathering, functional specs, design specs, coding and unit testing
- Would be required to interact with cross-functional teams.
- Typically requires a BSEE/CS with 0-3 years experience
- Strong skills in C programming and debugging.
- Good understanding of OS fundamentals
- Sound understanding of networking technologies & protocols
- Good understanding of Fibre Channel protocols a definite plus
- Good understanding of Forwarding/Routing desireable