Hyatt Hiring Freshers as Assistant Manager
Job Role: Assistant Manager
- You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International’s Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
- The Assistant Manager is responsible to assist the Engineering Manager in ensuring the efficient and economic operation of the Engineering Department in support of all other operating Departments, supplying services as required to the entire operation, and maintaining equipment, building, and grounds in optimum condition.
- Ideally the candidate should have a degree or diploma in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering and/or Building Management.
- Knowledge in preventive maintenance programme and special projects will be valuable.
- Technical knowledge of air conditioning, ventilation, refrigeration systems, fire main systems, sprinklers, water/waste treatment or hydraulics will be an advantage.