IBM freshers/experienced as Software Engineer – ISL
Company Name: IBM India
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience 0-2 Years
Job Role: Software Developer
- This role will require you to be accountable for individual or team results as a team member. This position will be responsible for but not limited to the following duties
- Works on professional projects, work often reviewed
- Identifies problems
- Prepares and recommends solution alternatives; keeps abreast of “”state of the art”" technology
- Collaborates with others to carry out assigned duties
- Some negotiation required
- Directly influences people in own project
Activities and Assignments:
- Participates in departmental teams
- Develops knowledge of product-related activities, tools and systems
- Develops basic communication skills through education and experience
- Defines personal skills strategy, identifying available and required skills
- Executes personal skills development plan
Contribution and Leadership:
- Works on professional level projects; work is often reviewed for developmental purposes.
- Understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence.
- May directly influence people in own project.
- Position may require coordination of activities of less experienced or less knowledgeable team members.
- Accountable for individual or team results.
o-May contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, or impact immediate costs or expenses
- 0~2yrs yrs experience in the IT Industry with software development and 16 years of formal education with graduation / post graduation degree in Computer Science or related fields
Required Skills – Technical and Non Technical
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, highly organised, self-motivated, take initiative and an above-average manager of time and resources. Multi-tasking, and exceptional attention to detail required. Professional dress/smart casual attire is required when at events/meetings.
- Must have knowledge of programming in Java/C/C++ and Data Structures. UNIX, Knowledge on Perl/Shell Scripts . Knowledge on Application Servers would be added advantage
- Read, write, spoken, communication