Kone corporation Recr
Job ID #: 10949
Position Posting Category Engineering
Employment Type: Full-time
Application Closing Date:
Installer performs the installation of equipment on site.
Responsibilities and Key Activities
Customer relationship management:
• Manages the equipment installation environment during installation activities
• Manages on-site communication with the customer for day to day installation and logistical activities
• Responsible for safe, high quality, and timely installation of the equipment following KONE installation methods throughout the installation process
• Is responsible for reporting installation progress to the installation supervisor.
• Ensures that shortages or damage are reported and replacement parts are ordered as soon as they are discovered
• Keeps the installation tooling safe and in good condition
• Ensures the security of the delivered equipment by means of correct storage and site handling
• Communicates with the builder to prevent interruptions to installation work
• Is familiar with the A.M. manual and aware of field letter updates
• Is responsible for the safe working environment within the confines of the installation activity including storage areas
• Responsible for receiving, checking and storage of materials
• Carries out the installation according to pre-determined method instruction and schedule
• Submits reports of timekeeping, quality feedback forms and warranty claims for material
• Contributes to the ongoing improvement of the product by feedback to the supply line
Leadership / People management:
• May be required by the supervisor to give training/coaching to trainees and helpers.
Skills, Education and Experience
• Basic electrical and mechanical skills
• Completed relevant qualification in university or college
• Completed elevator industry training program
We are into manufacturing elevators, escalators.
We have been into this industry since 1910.
We have our head quarters in Helsinki, Finland.
We are Globally 4th position in Elevator Manufacturing.
We have achieved 4.6 billion euros turnover (globally).
We have been operating in 50 countries in the world.
We have 34800 employees working in KONE Corporation.
Kone India (P) Ltd
We are a 100% subsidiary of KONE Corporation, Finland.
We have been into this industry since 1984.
We have our head quarters in Chennai.
We are No.1 position in Elevator Manufacturing.
We have 44 branches in India.
We have approx. 2700 employees working in Kone India