Manhattan Recruiting freshersPosition Title: Software Engineer
Location: Bangalore, India
Functional Area: Software Development
Department: TSO -Open Systems
Employment Type: Full-Time Regular
Education Required: Technical Degree
Experience Required: 1 – 3 Years
Travel Percentage: None
Manhattan Associates continues to deliver on its 22-year heritage of providing global supply chain excellence to more than 1,200 customers worldwide that consider supply chain optimization core to their strategic market leadership. The company’s supply chain innovations include: Manhattan SCOPE® a portfolio of software solutions and technology that leverages a Supply Chain Process Platform to help organizations optimize their supply chains from planning through execution; Manhattan SCALE™, a portfolio of distribution management and transportation management solutions built on Microsoft. NET technology; and Manhattan Carrier™, a suite of supply chain solutions specifically addressing the needs of the motor carrier industry. For more information, please visit www.manh.com.
• Develop New Products, Taking care of big Product enhancements, resolve technical issues that arise post customer implementation.
• Develop high-quality, client specific enhancements within the establishment timelines.
• Support all the technical aspects involved in implementation of additional functionality.
• Work closely with the consultants who are aligned to customers in various geographies
• Strong C++ experience. Java exp./ knowledge will be nice to have.
• Strong Database & UNIX experience.
• Good analytical skills and ability to deep dive into problems and provide solutions.
• Experience in working with consultants in any geography.
• Good customer handling experience would be nice to have.
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer /experienced as Associate