ORACLE RECRUITING FRESHERS/EXPERIENCED QA ANALYST 2- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
Job Title QA Analyst 2-ProdDev
Organization Name My Oracle Support – Quality Assurance
My Oracle Support, an award winning next generation support platform, is the suite of applications that delivers a personalized, proactive support experience to Oracle customers and partners on a single integrated platform. The My Oracle Support solution is comprised of many different applications, based on Oracle technology and aligned around a common set of support processes, and helps accelerate the business value of Oracle solutions, lowers the cost of ownership, and enables faster problem resolution.
Responsible for developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for company products with adherence to both internal and external standards. Develops and executes software test plans. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results. Analyzes test results and recommends corrective actions.
As a member of the technical/process QA division, you will design, install and evaluate quality control methods and systems. Design continuing maintenance of product quality. Develop standards and procedures to provide quality guidance and methods.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures. Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. A of 1 year of software engineering or related experience.
- Review functional/design specifications and develop detailed test plans.
- Create test data and execute test cases
- Develop automated test scripts for regression testing
- Track defects from discovery to resolution
- Work in close cooperation with product owners, developers and release engineers
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Good knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies
- Experience with Funtional/Manual testing
- Experience in test development automation. Use of functional automation tools
- Knowledge of Automation tools like Selenium/Oracle Application Testing Suite a plus
- Basic Java knowledge
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work on multiple projects against aggressive deadlines
- Ability to work in global scrum teams
- Agile experience a plus
- Qualification BS/MS in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent
- Quick Learner with Aptitude for QA