Qlogic Hiring Freshers as Technical Interns
Company Name: Qlogic
Job Role: Technical Intern
- In this position, you will be initially trained and be subsequently responsible for developing device drivers, software application tools/API’s.
- This would include analyzing software and interface requirements, design, development, test, release, support of release, documentation through the development life cycle, handling customer calls, duplication of issues, and customer satisfaction
- Requires strong C programming skills on Linux platform, exposure to Linux device driver development would be an advantage.
- Strong C programming skills on Linux platform
- Exposure to Linux storage driver experience
- Fibre Channel and/or SCSI knowledge required and Storage experience would be a plus
- LINUX Kernel Programming, Linux TCP/IP stack exposure, Linux Ethernet driver experience