Qualcomm Hiring RFIC Design Engineer Freshers 2013
Job Role: RFIC Design Engineers
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s, Electrical Engineering/ Master’s or Doctorate in Electrical Engineering
Required Experience: Freshers/Exp
Job Location: Bangalore
Official Website: www.qualcomm.co.in
- Design and develop the next generation of highly integrated RF integrated circuits (RFICs) using Cadence tools in deep sub-micron (65/45nm) CMOS processes.
- As a Design Engineer, you will play a significant role in designing RFIC solutions for rapidly expanding markets in Wireless Connectivity (Bluetooth, UltraWideBand), Consumer Electronics, 3G and 4G Cellular.
- Come be a part of a team that is changing the way we live and communicate.
- In-depth understanding of RFIC circuit design, IC design tools and simulators, and IC layout design, techniques, and verification methodologies
- Expertise in RF/Analog circuit design in sub-90nm CMOS.
- Experience with front-end RF and Analog circuit blocks such as LNAs and Mixers, TX modulators and driver amplifiers, Frequency Synthesizers/Phase Lock Loops(PLLs), Continuous-Time Filters and ADC/DAC designs.
- Knowledge of CDMA2000, 1X-EVDO, WCDMA, UMTS, and GSM/GPRS/EDGE chipsets is a plus.
- Knowledge of Wireless Connectivity Technologies is a plus.
- Must be a passionate self-starter and team player with experience in project leadership and multi-tasking.
Required: Bachelor’s, Electrical Engineering
Preferred: Master’s or Doctorate in Electrical Engineering
- RFIC, CMOS, Cellular, Radio, WAN, RAN, Transmitter, Receiver, Frequency Synthesizer
CLICK HERE TO APPLY