Red Hat Recruiting Quali
Red Hat is the world’s leading open source software company and our products, including Red Hat Storage Solutions, are part of the reason why.
Red Hat Enterprise Storage is a software storage platform for virtual machines, private, and public clouds. We provide the ability to scale storage capacities from a few terabytes to multiple petabytes and are focused on simplifying the task of storing and managing the explosive growth of digital data while transforming the economics of storage.
The storage products from Red Hat are specifically optimized for the demanding needs of emerging large-scale content-centric workloads and is a pure software solution, able to run on commodity storage hardware. We deliver multiple times the scalability and performance of conventional storage at a fraction of the cost and have customers from all over the world and in industries such as energy exploration, biotechnology, healthcare, video on demand, and web services.
As an intern in the Quality Assurance team, you will work as part of a team responsible for debugging Red Hat Storage software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background, preferably in storage and network systems and will be creative, team-oriented, a quick learner with good interpersonal skills and driven to produce results
Primary job responsibilities
* Design, Develop and implement software test plans
* Execute test cases and verify software defects
* Work closely with development engineers in resolution of problems
* Participate in design reviews, test design and test case reviews
* Maintain test reports and test summaries
* A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other technical degree with relevant experience is preferred.
* Development of test automation frameworks using Python, Perl, or C is desirable
* Extensive Unix/Linux systems administration skills
* Quality Assurance Methodology, Test Planning, Test Case Design, Testing
* Ability to multitask while ensuring quality of work
* Proven verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
ty Assurance Associate – Intern