Sandisk Openings for Freshers as Fireware Engineer
Company Name: SanDisk
Qualification: ME / M.Tech degree
Job Role: Firmware Engineer
- In this position, the individual will be responsible for Firmware design and Implementation for USB 2.0/3.0, PCI-e, SATA etc.
- The individual needs to work with BE Firmware team and ASIC team to understand the interface for the design and debugging.
- The individual is expected to work on new platform projects for controller development or new BE architecture to support new technology memories.
- This position requires a ME / MTech degree or equivalent.
- The ideal individual must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have demonstrated ability to work well with people.
- A proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and outside of the team.
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines. Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.