SanDisk Software Engineer Recruitment 2013- Apply now
Job Role: Software Engineer
Education Qualification: BE/ME
Required Experience: 0-2 Years
Job Location: Across India
Official Website: www.sandisk.in
SanDisk Recruitment For Freshers and Experienced as Software Engineer – March 2013
- In this position, the Software Engineer I will design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for software enhancements and new products.
- Develops software tools including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools.
- Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Programmers who are developing applications for technical end users (e.g., CAD, CAM, CAE, CASE) should be matched here.
- The ideal candidate will have a BE/ME or equivalent and 0 – 2 years of experience in the software field.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good programming, debugging and application development in C/C++.
- The ideal individual must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have demonstrated ability to work well with people.
- A proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and outside of the team.
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems. Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY