Success factor recruiting freshers for software engineers posts
Date: Jan 29, 2013
Location: Bangalore, India
Location: India – Bangalore
- Support the total design effort and participate in multiple projects, solve complex problems
- Evaluate and analyze software products.
- Define, develop, and manage the whole process of a project for partner integration, and engaging individuals across various departments or organizations to resolve problems
- Work jointly with clients to ensure business requirements are clearly communicated
- Prioritize multiple requirements, and communicate to senior management the present status and future direction of the product integration strategy.
- Strong in computer science fundamentals
- Good knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Good in any programming language preferably Java
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of RDBMS concepts and Operating systems
1. Ability to work independently as well as with a team
2. Ability to understand and master new technologies quickly
3. Strong focus on quality and generating results
4. Self-disciplined with strong attention to detail
5. Proven ability to quickly understand and solve unique and undocumented programming problems
6. Exceptional time management and organization
7. Excellent written and oral communications
8. Energetic and self-starting
9. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
10. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
SuccessFactors, an SAP Company, is the leading provider of cloud-based Business Execution Software and delivers business alignment, team execution, recruiting execution, people performance, and learning management solutions to organizations of all sizes across more than 60 industries. We offer the most powerful software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions on the market. As we like to say… our cloud strategy is BadAss SaaS. Period. As an SAP company, the possibilities for growth, innovation, and impact are endless!
Our primary focus is always on the win. When our customers win, we win. We deliver innovative solutions, content and analytics, process expertise, and best-practice insights to our broad and diverse customer base. Today, we have more than 3,500 customers and 15 million subscription seats in more than 168 countries using our solutions in 35 languages.
Are you ready? You’re in for an exciting ride. SuccessFactors is known for its innovation, extraordinary leadership, and high-energy culture. Our talent around the world is all passionately focused on revolutionizing the future of work, and we hire high-performing people that want to make a difference.
Our commitment to our employees is to provide opportunity for personal and professional growth, recognition for real impact, and meaningful rewards for delivering amazing results! Employees truly are the heart of our success!
We expect all our talent to be leaders – no matter your role. We challenge ourselves and each other to swing big and take risks every day. We move fast, but we care about how we work with each other. It’s one of our core values – “No Jerks!”