· Develops software using disciplined software development processes, adhering to team/company standards and software best practice guidelines, and corporate policies.
· Creates and executes unit testing and integration testing ensuring module meets requirements
· Executes on provided design
· Creates and maintains all required technical documentation / manual related to assigned components to ensure supportability.
· Implements solutions as directed within standards
· Participates in project planning sessions with team members to analyze development requirements, provide design options, and provide work breakdown and estimates of work.
· Typically works on one project at a time and as a member of the project team(s)
· Works on smaller, minimally complex projects or a particular system or application within larger projects that requires a singular area of expertise
· Provides status updates for own scope of work within projects.
· Participates in internal team and status meetings.
Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.
We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world’s businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
C#, SQL,ASP.Net, Silverlight & WCF
Learns to use professional concepts. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues. JOB COMPLEXITY: Works on problems of limited scope. Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained. Contact with others is primarily internal. SUPERVISION: Normally receives detailed instructions on all work. EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s degree and 0-2 years experience.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 60,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance – and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit careers.thomsonreuters.com.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Bachelor’s Degree (±16 years)