Xilinx Recruiting Freshers as Software Engineer
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Location: Across India
Job Role: Software engineer 1
- Design, research and bring-up of embedded systems utilizing Xilinx FPGAs
- Understand embedded system components in-depth to determine ways to control functionality of embedded IP, and heavily stress these features, and debug failures
- Build software designs around CPUs and advanced IP in current and future FPGA familieswww.allindiajobs.in
- Participate in quality processes required for a high-quality release – project reviews, documentation, code reviews, create and executing test plans
- Assist management in detailed project planning, including identifying risks & dependencies, and tracking status
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or Computer/Electronics Engineering
- 0-2 years experience designing and developing embedded software and systems softwarewww.allindiajobs.in
- Programming languages: C, Assembly
- Excellent programming skills.
- Excellent debugging skills, including at the hardware-software interface
- Should have good understanding on testing methodologies and have worked on performing testing for medium to large sized developments.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and teamwork.
- Working knowledge of Verilog, scripting languages (e.g. Perl, Tcl, shell)
- Experience using Xilinx ISE and EDK tools
- Experience with simulation tools
- Experience working with hardware engineers for HW/SW integration